Sunday, November 8, 2009

My HoLidays

Rehlah At Prof Latif's house


Friday nite, went for shah alam to meet my parent coming from Terengganu-they came here to send my uncle and auntie to MEcca to perfoming their Hajj...Alhamdullilah Saudi goverment open 10 000 more quota to Malaysian becoz many others countries dont allowed their people to perform Hajj becoz of the threat of H1N1...so dissapointed they are.

saturday, sent my nenek to my uncle house in kajang...she going to stay there for the whole 2 weeks before back to kampung during hari raya korban...pity to my nenek becoz she supposed to follow my auntie and uncle to Mecca but the authority didnt allowed the old folk to perform Hajj this year until the threat from H1N1 is reduced...hope she can go next time...maybe with my mom and father..inshallah...nite my sister sent me to Cyberia...hazm and the geng just coming from midvalley to buy komputer stuff.

Sunday, went to Prof Latif house and have rehlah with my usrah group...going there by car..konvoi ramai-ramai(3 kete je pon) so much fun becoz:
1.can meet all my usrah mate
2.can have lunch
3.share stories with Prof Latif
4.Solat Zuhur berjemaah-
5.basahkan baju sebab tersilap bukak shower instead of bukak pili utk amik air semayang...

hehe,

Malam nie, alhamdullilah..manage to finish my Solat time as ealiest time possible as what i made pledge to myself on my reflective diary...smoga berterusan...and more importantly...must go to surau everynite and everytime...dun procastinate...sinfull act to lambat2 kan solat...
Hopefully subuh besok bangun awal-need to sleep early tonite..

Nurturing The Passion to Care

No comments: