Sunday, February 13, 2011

Allah will give you peace in your heart when you say the truth

Praise be to Allah, the sustainer of all living creatures, praise be Allah of  His generosity and love toward His creature that He give us so many and yet He doesnt hope for return accept for the wellbeing of His creature...
Verily Allah has created the Jinn and Human to do Ibadah and to be the khalifah on the surface of the earth...

A true believer will always realize his/her existance on this surface of the earth for a quite specific reason ordained by Allah SWT.

It is true for me, Allah will give me peace everytime i know Allah has strengthen my words from His divine book of AlQuran, everytime i tried to turn back against the truth, i will be in great despair , everytime i tried to cross the bound of His commandment i will feel helpless and so weak..i ve no right to follow my heart for something which is wrong...we cant follow our nafsu all the time, we need to put our thought and action based on the teaching of Islam..we must suppress our ego, our madness, our superiority for the sake of Allah...when the words of Islam come into your ears than we must obey and have no bad intention to turn against it.

i really admit this, when a friend came and adviced me about my mistakes, i will feel bad and mad sometimes...but i cant protect myself by saying my mistake is a right thing to do..a mistake is still a mistake and it is forbidden in Islam..i cant force myself to protect myself by rationalizing what is wrong to be a right thing...i  will suppress my anger and let the truth filled into my heart..i must correct myself and make thing better...MasyaAllah...i thanked Allah that He give me some patience in my heart so that i can follow His true path

and when the truth come into my heart, i will feel peace and my heart strengthen by the words of Allah, sometime, when we said the truth...people will hate us so much, people will go against us and they try to put us down so that the truth will be eliminated from our mouth and they can continue to do what they want, solely by following their nafsu...their heart is closed from the truth and Allah alone can open their heart because hidayah is belong to Allah SWT, when the words of Allah come and reveal all the truth, we will feel peace and those words will curse all the people who turn against it becoz we are all belong to Allah and we have no right to turn against Him.

Do whatever you like as long as what you dont go against Allah SWT and you will find yourself in peace and tranquillity in the earth and hereafter..May Allah protect those who always express the truth and give them barakah in their life...i will always prefer the truth than turn against it becoz in the long term, i will be very thankfull to Allah for giving me patience to bow to it even when my heart warring to accept it..PLEASE ACCEPT the truth and you will be saved.





Nurturing the Passion to Care

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam,

thank you for you reply on the previous posted comments of marriage..Honestly, at first, there's some part of it that i'm still not clear about..But after some explanation of my friend, yes, u are right...

Anyway, waiting for the next part of this post...=)

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum,

Do you mind if I share my thoughts here, Salman??

It is part of a Muslim's faith to speak the truth and to say things that bring about benefit to others.

Allah says: “O you who believe! Fear Allah and speak a word that is right. He will set right for you your deeds and forgive you your sins. And whoever obeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly attained a great achievement.” [ Sûrah al-Ahzâb : 70-71]

This is an encouragement to speak what is good and beneficial; at the same time it is a warning, cautioning us to be careful in what we say, least we say something that is harmful or false. .The truth is always the hardest because we might hurt others...

I remember a story that have been told to me once before : Once a man came to Prophet Mohamed (peace be upon him) and said, "O Messenger of Allah, I have many bad habits. Which one of them should I give up first?" Prophet Mohamed (peace be upon him) said, "Give up telling lies first and always speak the truth." The man promised to do so and never again commit another transgression and went home..

Based on the story, i learnt a lesson..We tell lies when we are afraid... afraid of what we don't know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found out about us. But every time we tell a lie, the thing that we fear grows stronger. .

That's all for now, hope it doesn't bother you that i always commented on your post...
Regards..

Musalmane said...

Alhamdullilah, im so delighted to receive your comments.jzkklh...please keep on sharing with me and i would appreciate it so much as i will have other perception about the topic ive shared :)

MasyaAllah,..im amazed of your great understanding about the topics, and i hope i can get some ibrah from the sharing..thank you for the comments

yes u re rite about telling the truth is the basic quality of being a good muslim..u cant hide the truth becoz we will eventually come at one point that we not able to hide it anymore...throughout your day by hiding the truth, you will do many bad things in order to keep the truth from other people, u will feel insecured and no tranquility in your heart...so fr me, hiding the truth will make you suffer and by telling lies is the most unlikely mistake shoudnt be committd by a muslim...Nauzubillah, just tell the truth and accept the truth..and then, u will feel more meaningfull living in the earth and the hereafter...

please feel free to add more comment here in my blog..May Allah bless you for the sharing