Friday, June 11, 2010

Supplication

Ya Allah forgive me coz of my sin
Im a lonely creature without your love and attention
Im searching for humanly love more than your love alone
Forgive me my dear Lord
Every a step i take toward her love, i will take on thousand steps away from your love
Forgive me my dear Lord
Coz u re true lover of  your creature
and you creating me feeling of love to tell me how your love is so great to me and all of your creature
Forgive me my Lord
You are great lover to your slave
You give me the feeling of jealousy to tell me how you are jealous when i turn away your love when you are loving me more than i do
Subhanallah, Please forgive my sin and my unjust did to you and my soul
Ya Allah, please bring my life to a life which you blessed and do give me the best out of my life
Ya Allah, please give me shealter so that i can be on the str8 path navigating my life away on this  world
Ya Allah, i know and always knew that your love alone can bring me to the highest satisfaction of becoming a slave on this world
Ya Allah, please forgive me and please forgive me over and over again
Coz you are omni wise and omni blesser and lover..
You mentioned to me in your qalam of AlQuran that you are the Lord of great love and forgiver
You give me hope and you always give me great hope so that i will always turn back to you my Lord
Your love is endless and you always be able to accept me as your slave as i commit sin to you
Forgive my soul and my body O' my Lord
Please forgive her as i know im the one must lead the life of a muslimah
Her heart is soft as silk and i must guide her to the way which you bless
Forgive her and please Ya Allah, give the best to her life as im not be able to do so becoz you are the best giver to your creature.
Ya Allah, my heart is so lonely now, please engulf me with your love and i mean no turn away from your love
Subhanallah, im crying becoz i know my sincere heart is asking from your directly to you and i know you are been hearing what i want from you right now
i feel so close to you and i dont want to lose this feeling again Ya Allah
Ya Allah please forgive me, and please take care of me for always
Sometime i dont want to live on this world then i asked for syahid from you
World is too tough for me my Lord, thanks for your test and i know you love me and then you give me tests.

Nurturing The passion to Care

No comments: