Sunday, June 13, 2010

To a beautiful painting that lives in the eyes

Time is clocking and there is not much to loose


Jerusalem, the old city of hundred beloved prophet...where Al Aqsa is situated....longing of my heart to be there penetrate my soul..i can feel the love of thousand soul who liberated Palestine some time ago ..they presented a thousand kisses which remained at the gate of premises. My old city of Jerusalem, my sweetheart...i hope i can be there with thousand brave muslim who come again and liberate you as what Umar Al Khattab RA and Salehuddin Al'Ayubi did.
I will come for you with my sincere iman and my pure love toward you...Allah please grant my wish...mytyr is my desire...There is no beauty other than be your slave and die on to the way of Allah.
Please lead me to straight path...Al-Jannah is my dream and my love toward Rasullulah SAW.
Allah you are so beautiful
I am stunted to your creation
Subhanallah, there is no God except Allah
Al-Quds, if you are going to be the land where my body will be buried, its my honour to be buried in the land of my beloved prophet and blessed land by Allah
The land of mikraj, Jerusalem the city of 1st Qiblah
Palestine, you are my Jihad and struggle..longing of my heart toward Jerusalem is developed day by day
Let me be your liberator
walk on this world and touch as many as people heart...longing of muslim will be end in very soon
Subhanallah...please grant my wish Ya Allah
There is no creature more supreme other than Allah...
Allah please engulf my heart becoz i dont want to be lonely anymore
Ya Allah, you are so beutifull
You are the greatest lover
Engulf my heart with your love and i shall never turn to other love
let me love to whom will bring my love and your love toward your eternall love alone
may Allah bless my life.
becof every good deed on this world brings rahmah

Nurturing the Passion to Care

No comments: