Monday, March 14, 2011

The faces of Muslim

ooh Allah!!! please forgive me for letting such face of muslim people in sadness...
what am i doing to see this muslim faces??, where every breath they may take, i can smell the odour of patience inside their soul...

Ya Allah, it is the same old tent that not changes over the past 60 years, it is the same wound that become more painfull since the zionis shows their brutality to the native people of Palestine...

what am i doing to wipe off the tears from this childre's face and return back the happiness which she never feel for the entire of her life..what is happiness, it is undefined feeling cant be obtained for a girl living in the reign of brutality and oppression by the zionis and its allies for more than 60 years

Ya Allah, please lead me to be the liberator of Jerusalem and strengthen my heart to seek for truth and walking on this earth to touch people's heart to help this movement of liberation of Palestine from endless despair and sadness...

Ya Allah, show me the way and strengthen my heart toward standing up for people of Palestine with my voice and my words...becoz i weak without your guidance, strengthen me with your taufiq and hidayah, please accept my dua' and make it easy for me to execute it... please put me in the str8 path because i am the soul who trapped in a worldly physical admiration, Ya Allah, lead my heart into loving the way of your commandment and take away the world from my heart because i know the life in the hereafter is so so so much better as compared to the life on this world...make patience in my heart and show me the way of truth to enter you paradise ,and i shall never disappointed of following your guidance...i know, i know...i always know that i will never feel sorry if i do something for the sake of you, Ya Allah , strengthen my niat for you and lead me to the str8 path of islam....

I want to be the liberator of muslim in Palestine, ameen Ya Allah
show me the sweetness of this struggle and win me over people who will underestimate this fight...Ya Allah please motivate my heart for it....ameeen


Nurturing the Passion to Care

1 comment:

bbraihana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.